How many people in your Maths class?

Abu

• 2 weeks later...
huh? :) where's the surprise in that?

HAhahah, i see your point

Ok, I hate my school for it's standards, I love my school for other reasons, but it's standards suck, especially it's math standards... WE DON'T EVEN HAVE IB HL MATH!!!! AAAARRRRGH! :P:):)

Yeah, anyway, SL has about 5 kids in it, sadly.

Hmmmm, how come your school doesnt offer Math HL? mine does ( unfortunately :) )

OK this may surprise you guys. My school offers both IB Mathematics HL and SL. Both have an average class size of about 25+

haha, no joke

Haha my schools cohort for my year is around 400+, and for all my classes (Math HL inclusive) there're around 25+ people too!

sometimes it can get quite distracting..

Edited by tournedos

• 4 weeks later...

heyy

our math class has 8 people!!! and we drive our teacher CRAZY!!!!

and our school doesnt offer math HL!!

i sometimes prefer small classes because i guess its easier to handle!! but then our teacher expects perfection, and im fine doing anything but art stuff --- they just gave us a scrapbook for english and God help mee with the grade ill get!!!

our HL maths class is 14 and i have to say its a really good number...

not too many to be distracted...not too few so you feel weird being in a class with like 5 people (reminiscent of my music class where we have 4 students and sometimes it just gets really awkward)

my school also offers SL maths and Maths studies, i think about 30 SLer's and about 5 studies students.

• 2 weeks later...
So there are 2 people in the Maths HL class, and 5 in the Maths SL class. Only 7 doing the IB dip while one doing certs.

Don't you prefer smaller classes? Makes it so much better, however, the other girl in my class has been absent for a few weeks, so the class gets ever so boring.

there are 15 people in my HL class, and about 16 in the SL class, however all the ones in the HL are in HL physics too, except for me and my friend. 14 of us are doing full IB

• 3 weeks later...