Summer Math HL Study Group

joeking

My final grade from this year was a 5. But, I need a 7 and soon. 

I'm starting a study group online on G+ over the Summer. Possibly an hour a week. I already have a few people signed up from my school but still, the more the merrier. Productively using the last Summer before school ends could make your year.

Tell me if you're interested. With the internet, borders really aren't barriers.

Cheers! 

I'm interested, though, like Award Winning Boss said, the problem of times zones is very real. 

Also, I'd probably just hold you guys back if you're already at 5 and going for 7. My school hasn't passed someone in HL math yet (everyone has gotten 3 or lower). I'm hoping to be the first. 

Group study is often more effective than studying solo. If you're interested in this, comment here. We plan to have it on Google + and for an hour or more every week. We'll probably do exam questions considering different approaches to questions. 

I am interested! I can help you guys with Maths and I also wanna practice more!

I'm in year 12, currently doing Math HL and got 7 throughout my first year of IB.

By the way English is my second language though. I might not explain clearly but I'll try my best! ^_^

Please accept my request into Math group!   :blowkiss:

Edited by msluzie