IA topic - Please help!

Shepstead

I need an IA topic, but I don't know what to do it on. I know it's based on what interests me and whatnot, but I've thought long and hard about it, and nothing's come to mind.

Things that interest me include: kids, books, traveling, social media, sleeping, church, music, animals, and school.

I'd really appreciate some IA help pertaining to these topics... Thank you in advance! :)

• Like 1

...you DO have to come up with your own IA. That's sort-of one of the things about IAs ;) You have a list of topics you're interested in so... write them on pieces of paper and pick out of a hat?? It's not exactly too much brain strain to just find some data.

• Like 1

I need an IA topic, but I don't know what to do it on. I know it's based on what interests me and whatnot, but I've thought long and hard about it, and nothing's come to mind.

Things that interest me include: kids, books, traveling, social media, sleeping, church, music, animals, and school.

I'd really appreciate some IA help pertaining to these topics... Thank you in advance! :)

Yes, interest is important, but make sure that you have a topic that is do-able and is easy enough for you to excel on.

I did mine on statistics (something like divorce rates), which interested me.

You need to show personal attachment to this IA by showing how you are interested in these. This is just like CAS reflections, to be honest.

Good luck on your Math IA! And make sure you look up at those example Math IAs because they help you a lot!

You can refer to this list of Math IA topics if you are really stuck.

http://ibmathsresources.com/2013/09/03/maths-ia-exploration-topics/

Edited by Rika