Crazy math = Good EE mark?

IB .

Hello all,

I have a question specifically for those who have written or know about Math EEs. However, other people are free to answer! My question is this: can average difficult math with good math essay structure be able to get a good mark? I am asking this because I think my topic is kinda too simple for writing an EE in maths. I've mentioned my topic before in this forum, but my topic is:

The Effectiveness of Using Analytic Geometry

to Model Key Strategies and Techniques of

Pocket Billiards

What I mean by key strategies and techniques are things like breaking, bank shots, jump strokes, et cetera. I want to be able to model all these techniques using maths and be able to derive a general formula for each technique. Does this sound too easy? If so, even though the maths is fairly easy but I do a really good job in presenting my mathematics and the general essay structure, would I be able to get a good mark? (At least a B?)

Thank you all!

It doesn't sound too easy to me. I could see it involving calculus, to begin with. And that can usually lead to all kinds of difficult concepts.

Oh wait, analytic geometry? According to wikipedia, there are two very different definitions to that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytic_geometry

Which do you mean?

I`m referring to analytic geometry as the `cartesian coordinate` geometry. I want to plot the pool table in a cartesian coordinate system, set domain and range restrictions, and model the type of pool shots I mentioned previously. How does that sound? Also, do you have any ideas to make the topic more complex?

Thanks again for the help!