Further Mathematics HL - May

avilezj

I did! I took the SL course, but I'm taking it at the HL this year. What textbooks are you using?

I'm using both the Cambridge and the Pearson books for the regular options, a textbook I borrowed from my teacher for linear algebra, and online resources (and teacher's other textbook for some topics) for geometry.

↑Last summer I checked the H&H website and they said it's going to be available in "late 2013", after the summer break it became "early 2014", before Christmas it changed into "March 2014", and now it says "available June"...

How about you?

I did! I took the SL course, but I'm taking it at the HL this year. What textbooks are you using?

I'm using both the Cambridge and the Pearson books for the regular options, a textbook I borrowed from my teacher for linear algebra, and online resources (and teacher's other textbook for some topics) for geometry.

↑Last summer I checked the H&H website and they said it's going to be available in "late 2013", after the summer break it became "early 2014", before Christmas it changed into "March 2014", and now it says "available June"...

How about you?

Check your PM

• 2 weeks later...

How about you?

Check your PM

Hi I'm taking math further HL this week and am having trouble finding the matirial for linear algebra, if any of you two have any suggestions for me please do tell. By the way I have used the old cambridge math further SL book for the options and geometry and am studying the revised syllabus changes with the help of my teacher, plus the cambridge book for calculus.

How about you?

Check your PM

Hi I'm taking math further HL this week and am having trouble finding the matirial for linear algebra, if any of you two have any suggestions for me please do tell. By the way I have used the old cambridge math further SL book for the options and geometry and am studying the revised syllabus changes with the help of my teacher, plus the cambridge book for calculus.

I just used a linear algebra book from my teacher+online resources, that should be enough.