Any useful websites, online resources or youtube videos/users that people recommend for revising math studies

Tony Petrovik

Hi guys, i was wondering if there are any websites, youtube users or other online resources that i can revise for math studies with?

We have the textbook computer version at school which would be great, but unfortunately it doesn't work on Mac and therefore i can't use it at home on my laptop.

Does anyone know where I can get a Mac copy, or any youtube users or websites that may help?

I don't need something too in-depth in teaching, but more of an overview of the breadth of the course if possible.

But anything anyone knows would be helpful, thanks a lot guys :)

I have been looking online, but finding resources for IB in general is difficult.

Tony Petrovik

• 2 weeks later...

If you go here you can find videos sorted out into the different syllabus strands (probability, stats, calculus etc) and then in each section there are the relevant embedded youtube videos on the content required....

hope this helps!

This looks very good, will have to have a closer look :) it's only some specific things I'm looking for, but thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i was wondering if there are any websites, youtube users or other online resources that i can revise for math studies with?

We have the textbook computer version at school which would be great, but unfortunately it doesn't work on Mac and therefore i can't use it at home on my laptop.

Does anyone know where I can get a Mac copy, or any youtube users or websites that may help?

I don't need something too in-depth in teaching, but more of an overview of the breadth of the course if possible.

I have been looking online, but finding resources for IB in general is difficult.

Tony Petrovik

https://www.youtube.com/user/RickParina/playlists

watch these videos and you will get a 7 !! they are awesome

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tony Petrovik

https://www.youtube.com/user/RickParina/playlists

watch these videos and you will get a 7 !! they are awesome

Thanks, but i have finished my exam a while ago, but may take look to relive those IB physics days :)