Struggling with Spanish Ab Nitio

Hey guys,

So I've taken an online class for Spanish Ab Nitio.

However, I feel myself to be struggling a bit. Its not that I'm behind or anything, but personally, I feel that I'm not on the right course for success during the exam time.

I feel myself to be too dependent on a dictionary, and that might be detrimental to my learning process. I'm getting good grades (great actually), but I feel that I'm not really "learning" too much.

Could you guys advice me on some things I should do to better learn the language? Should I download Rosetta Stone and do that?

Also, is Spanish Ab Nitio hard (like, impossibly hard?). Or am I simply feeling the jitters of learning a new language?

Thanks a lot in advance.

You should be fine as long as you know your tenses and basic conversational vocab for things like going to the park etc. According to my Spanish teacher, Spanish AB is on the level of pre-ap Spanish II meaning you try to excel at learning Spanish and know what was mentioned in the last sentence.

Guest Marioti

I tend o think that it's hard because it's online

But I just read a lot and watch videos every week in order to maintain my awesome vocab :D

You're only taking your exams in 2015 so don't worry you'll have a lot of time

Also once you do your mok exams you'll notice that it isn't THAT difficult