New iPods

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
iPods break too easily IMO

i was playing a vid when i dropped it on the floor, and the ipod is broken ever since

the HD was screwed up

It's not really the iPods fault... HDDs just don't stand any damage whatsoever if they're spinning - iPod or not, nothing Apple can do about it.

BTW Anyone getting the new OS Leopard for Mac, which will be released in 2 days?

• 2 weeks later...

I think there are much better MP3 players than the IPOD in the market right now. The IPOD is just advertised like crazy but there are a lot of really good mp3 players out there. I think you should take a look at the others before deciding about which one you would like to buy.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, both of you guys have a point there. Spending 200-400 on an mp3 for just music isn't enough...gotta have the works :)

Well I recently got an iPhone, actually for christmas, and its been unlocked and everything. I have to say this is pretty much a portable computer, a compact musical instrument, or even a book all at the same time!

Well, both of you guys have a point there. Spending 200-400 on an mp3 for just music isn't enough...gotta have the works :)

Well I recently got an iPhone, actually for christmas, and its been unlocked and everything. I have to say this is pretty much a portable computer, a compact musical instrument, or even a book all at the same time!

I love the jailbroken. Like I said I have the "unlocked" Ipod Touch and it really is amazing what the device can do. It can emulate a GBA, PS1 and NES. Its amazing.

I love the jailbroken. Like I said I have the "unlocked" Ipod Touch and it really is amazing what the device can do. It can emulate a GBA, PS1 and NES. Its amazing.

this might sound like a stupid question but...

my friend said he cracked his itouch to make calls and i was about to call him on it.

do you know if its possible?