New iPods

Graeme

• 3 weeks later...
No. I'm not really a fan of the ipods :(..probably because everyone and their grandma has one.

Also, my cell phone has 8GB worth of music on it..I don't need more than 10 000 songs at once lol and I prefer to carry just one phone instead of my phone and an ipod around.

that make sence. i like my ipod nano though...i can watch movies while at the gym getting CAS hours, so it isn't boring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
The new touch iPods make my mouth water. Their hurt the wallet but seduce the eyes, ears and brain.

LMAO. Me too, i'm gonna work part time for a couple of weeks and by the ipod touch. The best thing about it its got that accelerometre where u can move it around like a wii remote. And the much larger screen.

i'm actually a fan of the ipod videos (the white and black ones), and thought the new ipod (classics) were kind of strange looking, not as sleek. but that's just my opinion :P superficially, i also don't like the font they used on the new ipod haha. but genius and coverflow are definitely great.

as for the touch, i adore it! my brother has one and i play with it. it's amazing, and looks gorgeous, so i'd say touch over classic anytime. the only problem with the touch is that it doesn't really welcome anything but super sleek fingers with its tiny keyboard >_>

I'm really digging the ipod touch with its big screen, quick response, cool apps, and wifi.

My friend has one and our teacher gave us free time in class so we played games and it was like a portable wii. I wish they had versions with 40+ gigs tho.

For now, I'm stuck with my (still sweet) black, 80gb or 30gb (i forgot cuz i broke my computer and have no reminders of the amount), iPod video. I even have 2 full length movies + 2000+ songs and have tons of space left.

Edited by J_Pri

For now, I'm stuck with my (still sweet) black, 80gb or 30gb (i forgot cuz i broke my computer and have no reminders of the amount), iPod video. I even have 2 full length movies + 2000+ songs and have tons of space left.

Settings -> About this iPod tells you how large it is.

• 1 month later...

i love the new nanos! they're droolworthy in my opinion~

i'd never liked the shape of the block/square-ish ones and the screen on the previous nano was just RIDICULOUSLY small.

but i'm still debating if its worth it...some competitors (iriver, sony, whatever) have actually released some pretty good ones BUT i'll look into it more WHEN or rather IF i get the money D:

Edited by Chelleee