New iPods

Graeme

I'm considering getting one of the new iPods. They announced the new line-up yesterday and the iPod classic looks really appealing. 80/160GB of memory (can also be an external HDD).

Any of you thinking of getting one of these new beauties?

41hX%20zHAF0L._SS400_.jpg

iPod Classic

Believe me I was going to post about them but I thought there were no techies here. I think I shall be getting the Ipod-touch, as soon as I convince my parents that I should get one :yes: . It should be really good for video as well as Wifi even though I have a PDA already. Then again, the Ipod touch is just an Iphone without a phone.

Maybe I should wait for the Iphone to come to Asia and get that maybe?

It's really too expensive for my tastes. Considering the features. The HDD is just too small for it to have practical uses.

I agree, I should wait for the Iphone V2. I think I can get by now wiht my phone and memory cards

The huge memory in the Classic iPod does look appealing, but for the moment I'm quite happy with my 30 GB video...I reckon I should have bought a 60 GB one though, right now I only have like 2 gigs of free space. Though maybe that's because I use the ipod as a backup for practically all of my files/documents.

offtopic: OMG! you just gave me an idea of how to move my songs from my PC to my laptop! lol I was thinking of a way of telling my dad that his 2 GB flash memory won't be enough :D

ontopic: I have like 15 GB empty in my Ipod :D and that's just because I have every song in my library in there! and I mean stuff my brother put in there which I never listen to (he liked pop/rap music which I despise! so I have 50 cent, eminem, n-sync :huh: **** in there which is eating my space for no good reason :lol: )

I think I'm going to format my ipod and reupload the stuff I actually listen to instead of having all that junk automatically updated in there <_>

Guest shanelee

Are the dimensions of the Ipod touch the same as the iphone? I think that would be the perfect choice for me. The Iphone isnt out in Canada, the ipod touch should.

Guest croixvee

the new nano is alright.... although i would get the ipod classic instead (for the bigger screen)

i really do not like the ipod touch. it's basically an ipod phone without the features of being a mobile phone. really stupid of them to even come up with it. i'd much rather get the phone instead, in that case.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont' know a lot about ipods and their compatibility, which is what I care about most. I'd rather get something that can play avi files..hehe..as well my friend saw a mp4 player online that plays many different video files and has emulator on it as well...hehe..storage was 20-40 gbs probably upgradable