Woah, woah! Why do you guys hate Bama? (besides from maybe not being form there and rooting for another home team)

Alabama is one of those schools that almost everyone hates. I don't like Alabama because they simply win too much. Everyone likes an underdog plus all the teams that I have ever liked are Alabama's rivals! I was a huge Longhorn fan, and Alabama killed Colt McCoy's career and UT's chances of winning the NCG. I now am interested in going to Texas A&M, so I am an Aggies fan. The dislike for Alabama runs deep lol.

Woah, woah! Why do you guys hate Bama? (besides from maybe not being form there and rooting for another home team)

At least people give you guys some credit when you have huge win streaks and think you're still good after you lose :P Now my team, EVERYONE hates whether we win or lose.

• Like 1

At least people give you guys some credit when you have huge win streaks and think you're still good after you lose :P Now my team, EVERYONE hates whether we win or lose.

Ah, don't worry. You have some support even down here!

Ah, don't worry. You have some support even down here!

Haha, thanks. As do you up here.