I would like to get a new sports forum posted... I am personally interested in American football, baseball, and golf. Let's get this thread hot so that we can get a new forum together.

What do you guys think about the World Cup pools? Any thoughts on early contenders? I have my eye on Argentina and Germany :clap:

Edited by klhollomon

Hey guys,

I found this topic interesting. I don't really do that much sports expect I did cross country running one year and that was fun. I find sports is a good way to make friends, have fun and get fitter. Keep on playing sports :D

I wish I could join in to your golf/soccer conversation but then again I don't watch either!

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I found this topic interesting. I don't really do that much sports expect I did cross country running one year and that was fun. I find sports is a good way to make friends, have fun and get fitter. Keep on playing sports :D

I wish I could join in to your golf/soccer conversation but then again I don't watch either!

Well that's okay! I don't watch either of them lol they are boring on TV! What sports are you interested in? Hopefully this thread becomes diverse and gets a little more popularity.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL YUSSSS. I only really follow college football, not professional, though.

Awesome! I don't really like the NFL either. I just didn't know whether people from other places would know the difference :P Gig'em Aggies! Do you have a favorite college team?

Ohio State, because that's where I go to school. *prepared to get hated because everyone hates us more than most other teams and because our 24 game win streak was just broken*

Also, JOHNNY FOOTBALL. Lol. I had to.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL YUSSSS. I only really follow college football, not professional, though.

Awesome! I don't really like the NFL either. I just didn't know whether people from other places would know the difference :P Gig'em Aggies! Do you have a favorite college team?

Ohio State, because that's where I go to school. *prepared to get hated because everyone hates us more than most other teams and because our 24 game win streak was just broken*

Also, JOHNNY FOOTBALL. Lol. I had to.

WHOOP Johnny Manziel. I was rooting for Michigan State because I hate Bama and want Auburn in the National Championship. Ohio State will get another chance! Urban Meyer is a great coach.

Same, I can't stand Alabama. Even though we're not going to the NCG, I'm happy for Michigan State to be going because I can admit that they did play better than us last night (seriously sitting on the couch and screaming the entire game WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU DUMB), and they had a good season. We'll still likely go to a bowl game, so it's not the end of the world. Although I'm waiting for the updated rankings to see how far we drop because everyone hates us, lol. Auburn's quite lucky to be in the championship game this year, but I'm glad it's not Alabama.

Edit: LOL 7TH PLACE

I knew we'd drop below 5, when Alabama lost they went from 1 to 4 and when we lost we went from 2 to 7. SEC BIAS SEC BIAS SEC BIAS SEC BIAS

Edited by Emmi
  • Like 1

I'm not too sure. Auburn's been getting incredibly lucky recently, but their game last night showed that they're not really bad at all and a worthy opponent to any team playing them. FSU's had a good season as well being undefeated and they've been playing well. It's going to be a close game in my opinion, and I'm not sure if I can call it. I'd probably want Auburn to win a bit more than FSU though.

I'm not too sure. Auburn's been getting incredibly lucky recently, but their game last night showed that they're not really bad at all and a worthy opponent to any team playing them. FSU's had a good season as well being undefeated and they've been playing well. It's going to be a close game in my opinion, and I'm not sure if I can call it. I'd probably want Auburn to win a bit more than FSU though.

Ohio State is playing Clemson in the Orange bowl. Then Alabama will kill Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl. Michigan State got Stanford in the Rose Bowl. Too many easy bowl games this year IMO.

Edited by klhollomon

I'd love to win the Big 10 conference next year. We'll see if we can do it, we're losing a couple of good players (Hyde, Guiton, Basil, and possibly Roby if he gets drafted) but we've still got guys we can rely on (Miller, Shazier). And I think Bosa's going to do some good stuff for us next year, seeing how he did last night. I'd love to see us play an SEC team in the national championship. You guys didn't do too bad this year, I have hopes for you guys.

• Like 1