Math Exploration Personal Engagement HELP

MLuke

Use "I" instead of writing everything in the third person voice, to start off with!

are you sure this adds up to it? :/

I'm almost done my IA math exploration, it's on the Golden Ration in the Great Pyramid of Giza. All I need to up my mark a bit is some personal engagement in the essay. Any suggestions for how I might be able to show personal engagement?

you have to show that you did this exploration with great interest and that you actually 'explored'. maybe have lots to put in your bibliography.. because that way you will have done lots of research and it shows you put some extra effort..makes sense to you? talk to your supervisor as well.. show them how much effort you're putting into it.. stuff like that..

• Like 1

@MISHI thats why I added "to start off with" :)

@ MLuke, in your conclusion, you can add how the results of your exploration can be used in one of the areas in your life; Adding a lot of bibliography would surely help your exploration but I am not too sure if it'll bring out the "personal engagement" aspect.

From what I have understood, personal engagement means how your exploration has had an impact on your life.

If you tell us what exactly your topic is, we could suggest ways to add "personal engagement!"

hope this helps!

My topic is the Golden Ratio in the Pyramid of Giza. In it, I explore the Golden Ratio and then how it applies in the construction of the Pyramid. By the end I showed/proved that it was present in the pyramid. Hope this helps and thanks for the suggestions so far!