Spanish Buddy!

srnorton

Hey everyone! There was a topic like this posted already but I am posting a new one in hopes of getting some replies... I need a spanish buddy!! I'm in HL but SL or HL is fine. We could communicate via skype, phone, text, email, you name it! Please let me know if you are interested :)

I speak Spanish, I would be able to help but only on some days (most possibly on Saturday and Sunday afternoons). I'm really in need of someone speaking Spanish because I just moved out to Canada and i feel so left out with my mother tongue.

That would be awesome!! :) How do you like to communicate? weekend afternoons are good for me too!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I'd love to join too :) Just feel like I need to actually use my Spanish with someone that is not my teacher. I take SL.

I don't know how to do it do, do we like, exchange e-mail addresses?

however you would like! Im good with email/skype/anything haha

Hey, I'm also in need of a Spanish buddy!

We could either talk on skype or text on facebook, or even be e-pals, you choose :) I take Spanish Ab Initio and I really want to improve my language skills!

whatever way!! you just let me know!!! :) :) thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a native speaker, but I would like to have a rather dedicated and passionate native speaker ( or anyone who is very fluent) because I've always loved spanish but the writing is sorta killing me in a sense. I do prefer to text because I am not on social media, but I wouldn't mind creating a Skype if necessary. Pretty much any time of the day is good for me. So please if you are willing to be my buddy please PM about it.

Muchos gracias!

Edited by Ayo

• 3 weeks later...