FRENCH AB INITIO P1&P2

lilianna009

paper 1 was SOOO easy!!! text b was the easiest!!! I have some troubles with the questions of the box of text A and with the las question of text D, didnt know the meaning of 2 of the adjectives :/ but the rest of the exam was easy

paper 2 was easy too, in section A I chose the question 1, in section B I chose the question 5 I think I wrote all good with a few exceptions with words that I invented LOL like "wait" in french is "attendre" i dont know why I wrote "espere" made a combination of spanish with french

In section B I made a comparison between car and bus and then I said that the bus was better for go to school

french ab exams were my last exams!!!! IM DONE WITH THE IB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dfjbndfjb dfjb dfjbndfjb ITS OVERRR!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pedro9604

Agreed. C'etait trop facile.

I hoped it was just me, but seems like grade boundaries will be quite high...What are they like usually?

Anyway, finished paper 1 in 30 minutes - reading everything carefully, checking stuff twice.

For Paper 2 I took A: e-mail and I'm sure I've already written sth like that. The only difference was that the club was charging for the membership (braaaain, how come do you remember so stupid details) and B - the 'journal intime'. The minimum number of words is just ridiculous. Honestly, I just stopped at sth around 200 for both just because I run out of the space.

Hope I didn't make any stupid mistakes thou...

yeah both papers were simple for me, though some of the questions in paper 1 seemed weird.... don't remember which ones unfortunately XD I think I finished it in an hour. And for paper 2 I chose the sport event and the means of transport, also wrote much more that it was necessary, but hey, there was no limit so.. and I'm pretty sure I wrote a few words in English instead of French but they are sometimes soo similar... But generally I think I did well.

I think last year grade boundaries were: 5 60-70 6 71-82 7 83-100

So a bit lower then for English B hl which for most of us is ridiculously easy, and sometimes even native speakers take it which increases the boundaries...

They cannot change that much this year, so I'm quite confident about getting a 6, maybe even 7...