Option Questions (PROCEDURE) SOS

Tina St

Hey guys I am in a huge dilemma!
As our options we have Option B: Physiology of Exercise and Option G: Ecology

However I read Option A:Nutrition and health which I really love. Is it against the rules that I choose to write another option instead of G? It isn't in the rules. On the paper it says that I do 2 options not the ones we've done. Please answer!!! thank you.

Ok I've asked 50000 people and everybody has answered the same. It's just that I am no good in Biology and i'm very interested in nutrition and health in general! I just finished studying by the way and I did good so I am going to do this! Thanks a lot guys :)

Ok I've asked 50000 people and everybody has answered the same. It's just that I am no good in Biology and i'm very interested in nutrition and health in general! I just finished studying by the way and I did good so I am going to do this! Thanks a lot guys :)

Actually, there may be an issue with doing Option A. I'm under the impression that Option A is SL only, so if you're an HL student (which, if you're doing two options, you must be) then you're not allowed to do Option A. Please make sure that you don't make this mistake! It would be such a waste to have half your Paper 3 invalid.

Actually, there may be an issue with doing Option A. I'm under the impression that Option A is SL only, so if you're an HL student (which, if you're doing two options, you must be) then you're not allowed to do Option A. Please make sure that you don't make this mistake! It would be such a waste to have half your Paper 3 invalid.

I'm an SL student doing 2 options (Nutrition and neuro), and I can say from Chemistry that everyone has to do 2 options. :)

I'm an SL student doing 2 options (Nutrition and neuro), and I can say from Chemistry that everyone has to do 2 options. :)

Oops! ^_^; I never did SL science and for some reason assumed wrongly! Sorry about that. Although, if the OP is doing HL, it's still relevant. Otherwise not, sorry.

• Like 1