past papers free...(topics)

bale

You mean question bank questions right?...although you normally have to buy them from the IBO, be free to try downloading them

My brother found the math question bank online for me a few weeks ago...

Googling makes everything possible :)

yes i have also downloaded the latest version v3 of question bank free however i cannot find the previous versions....do you have the previouse versions?

Edited by bale

You mean question bank questions right?...although you normally have to buy them from the IBO, be free to try downloading them

My brother found the math question bank online for me a few weeks ago...

Googling makes everything possible :)

yes i have also downloaded the latest version v3 of question bank free however i cannot find the previous versions....do you have the previouse versions?

Let's just say that I managed to find and download the 2nd edition of question bank off an online source. Actually, in my experience, generally older editions are easier to find. We can't actually link or distribute any materials on here, but yes, google does indeed make everything possible :)

• Like 1

If you run out of past paper questions to do, the Haese and Harris IB Maths books (the best resources, in my opinion) usually come with a CD that contains an electronic copy of the book. Use some of your EE research skills to scope the internet and see if it's floating about somewhere (solutions available on the official book page, if i remember correctly).

If that doesn't work, do what we did when I was in IB (back in the days before mass-pirating :) Pool together with your HL Math buddies and buy one copy of the book and distribute the CD among yourselves!

• 3 weeks later...