English A2 HL: Critical Response / WT 2

I have recently handed in my critical response and I was wondering whether I could publish it digitally - on my website for instance. Or should I wait until I get the results back first?

Thanks

~m

Rule of thumb is don't post anything online that you intend to submit as part of your final coursework until you have the diploma awarded and in your hand. Or rather, the results (that you're happy with and not intending to get re-marked) on the IB website. Then post whatever you like. Until then, the horror that would occur from being accused of potentially plagiarising yourself, no matter how slim the chances are of that happening, is just not worth the risk!

• Like 1

Yeah, being accused of plagiarising yourself would be depressingly funny :) I think you should wait just to make sure that you haven't done really bad or just to reduce the chance of anyone copying or you being accused to help someone else copy. Lots of people who have theirs due soon will probably be checking the internet for some 'inspiration' and you wouldn't want them to use too much of yours in case your moderated together (which is highly unlikely). I guess I'm just in a very pessimistic mood this afternoon and I am only look at all the things that could go wrong by you uploading that document...but I still think you shouldn't :)