is there any russian history expert here?

hanykoo12

Here is my brief history of Russia :D, Czar (insert name here) back stabs his family and friends for an increase of fortune and power. Then Czar (different name) comes in (with the help of Rasputin of course :phone: ) and starts a war that goes on forever... Then Genghis Khans heir rides in on his horse with the Mongols and they take everything for themselves :peace: then the Russians fight for a long time to gain back moscow, eventually win it back, then almost immediately lose it to the Mongols again and it burns. Then poof communism and Putin!

Such a wonderful history! :clap:

• 9 years later...
On 3/21/2013 at 10:48 PM, Miccol said:

Here is my brief history of Russia :D, Czar (insert name here) back stabs his family and friends for an increase of fortune and power. Then Czar (different name) comes in (with the help of Rasputin of course :phone: ) and starts a war that goes on forever... Then Genghis Khans heir rides in on his horse with the Mongols and they take everything for themselves :peace: then the Russians fight for a long time to gain back moscow, eventually win it back, then almost immediately lose it to the Mongols again and it burns. Then poof communism and Putin!

Such a wonderful history! :clap:

umm... I think your missing the Russian revolution, ww1, Russian civil war, ww2, the Cold War, Stalin, Gorbachev, Stravinsky and Tchaikovsky (im a music nerd and they had rolls to play), and the red scare... it wasn't mongols and THEN communism....