Tips on getting a 7 in French ab initio.

IBchicken

So, I don't do french but I do Italian Ab Initio so I might be able to give up some generic tips :)

1. Ideally, it is good to do at least 15 minutes of revision everyday, whether that be speaking to yourself, doing a writing task or just some quizlet sets.

2. I find the quizlet sets extremely helpful when studying vocabulary :) Perhaps check it out if you haven't yet!

3. Meet up with your friends and speak with them in French - I find this very helpful for Italian as it helps to build up confidence and you have support from your friends - plus they may be able to pick up some grammatical errors

4. Find something you love about the language! With Italian, I went through a stage where all I'd listen to were italian songs! You need to find something fun to keep you motivated! (I even found clips of the tv show friends in italian! Just search up on youtube) :)

5. Read some of your favourite books written in the language!

• Like 1

This helped. Thank you so much! Yes, quizlet is helpful... I've already been using it for French along with wordreference.com

Thanks again :D

Glad I could be of help! If you have any additional general questions regarding the ab initio course, feel free to PM me

Edited by The Rainbow Connection
  • Like 1