CAS: Regular Activities

-._._.-

Throughout my two IB years, I have been (and am) dancing. But for some reason, I did not think of claiming CAS for my first year and so I have not been regularly writing reflections. Now I seemed to realise that I am short of hours and would like to claim them (they satisfy some of the criteria). How should I go about it?

Edited by -._._.-

Perhaps you could approach your dance teacher to gain attendance records or sign you off proving that you have been consistently participating in dance.

You can write a reflection stating your improvement from last year to this year and state perhaps events you have participated in. It's all about improvement, perhaps you've gained confidence etc.

Yup, as said above, I wrote in some of my last year Action and Creativity activities after I'd completed them. As long as you still have access to an instructor/mentor/whatever, it shouldn't be a problem to put in the extra hours, and write a reflection on it. Honestly, at least from what I was told, you don't need regular reflections, if you decide to write one bigger one on the entire experience. That's how I got around doing... 100something reflections :D