possible world lit topic for Romeo and Juliet?

worldlitwhat

Ummm.... What exactly is it that you're writing? Cause there is not Word Lit essay anymore... Is it Written Assignment? Are you doing Literature or Language and Literature?

Anyway, whatever it is that you have to write, we're not going to come up with a topic for you, sorry. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you are talking about the Written Assignment, then I know where you are coming from. Deciding on a topic that is worth 25% of your final grade in English is very stressful, especially when you feel like you are receiving little to no guidance. Of course we can't come up with a topic for you and Romeo and Juliet is very popular, there isn't much you can say that hasn't been covered a million times before, so the popularity of the play you are writing about works both with and against you (because you can find inspiration from googling R&J and since there is so much information out there on it, it should be easy to find a topic, yet its more difficult to put an original twist on it). I think it's strange that you are writing your Written Assignment on R&J though because I thought one had to pick a translated work to write about.