Is Psychology HL difficult?

GOGOGOHAHAHA

Hey :)

Well, I don't know about geo but psychology HL isn't that tough. The only problem is that there's a lot to remember and that may prove to be difficult for some. I wouldn't choose a subject based on how difficult it is but rather how it'll help you in whatever it is you want to be and also you have to have the interest in doing it. Doing a subject you're not interested in, now that will be difficult.

Hope i helped :)

Hey :)

Well, I don't know about geo but psychology HL isn't that tough. The only problem is that there's a lot to remember and that may prove to be difficult for some. I wouldn't choose a subject based on how difficult it is but rather how it'll help you in whatever it is you want to be and also you have to have the interest in doing it. Doing a subject you're not interested in, now that will be difficult.

Hope i helped :)

Thank you very much! I am currently considering taking Psychology rather than Geography since I realize that I am not that interested in geo it after all.

Well I wouldn't say its easy, no HL IB course is. All courses require a lot of work, speacialy HL courses because they will consume more time and brain space :P I agree with luffy over there, chose something that interests you. Then you can enjoy more of what you study and it won't soo much of a drag when you are doing the work.

Also consider what would be more beneficial to you for your future career choise/university courses. :)

Best of luck

-Funny10sport <3

The content itself isn't difficult to understand; it's that there is just so much of it! I also do biology and I put at least 4 times more effort and time into memorising things for psychology than I do for biology and I still manage to get a higher percentage score for biology in my end of year exams =.=

At the moment I am compiling my psychology notes (barely halfway through the syllabus, 90% of the core and no options etc.) and the word count is already at 18000+ (i write in point form!)...

Edited by anyhow

Exactly! It isn't hard to grasp yet there's so much to memorize. Don't worry, it happens. It happened to me and you'll get used to it. Once you keep on reading the case studies over and over, they'll stick. I guarantee it! :)

Good luck with the notes and be prepared for the IA! :)

• 1 month later...

HL psychology isn't hard if you're interested in it. all you do in that class is listen and read case studies, and of course remember them.

it is important to remember your case studies because it is best to refer it to your essays.

I have no idea about geography, but i heard that there's also a lot to memorize as well.

so i guess do the one that you're most interested in, otherwise none of these info (especially at HL) will sync in your head. :)

good luck!