How are you prepping for French? (ab initio)

So the last exam is approaching quickly, which for me is French ab initio. But I sort of avoided studying french all this time because I usually just do okay. But I'm sort of freaking out because I know sometimes I just get really lost on Paper 1.

Any suggestions for how to revise for Paper 1 and Paper 2? Since paper 1 tends to have a lot of stuff you haven't seen I know it's harder to prep for, my teacher just suggests going over all the vocab we've ever done on any topic. But I feel like that's such a crazy amount because there's a lot of stuff I sort of got by without really doing in depth and since we don't have a real textbook (just this useless thing which is more like an exercise book) all I have to go off of are my notes from the past 2 years. Does anyone have any tips for how to be most prepared or maybe where I would find useful revision material? I'm trying to do past papers but I doubt I'll get through many...

• 2 weeks later...