The Official Arabic Thread "بتحــكي عربي"

Hey What sup guys :D

Didn't find any topic related to Arabic language .. that why I opened this thread for any Arabian person from the middle east and the rest of the world ;)

---------------------------Line Of Arabic --------------------الخـــــــــط العربي------------------------------

يا هلا

السلام عليكم وكيف الحال يا اهل العرب.. مرحبا بكم بصفحة اللغة العربية في منتدى الاي بي

• Like 1

يا هلابك و مرحبابك

اعزائي العرب امل المشاركة في هذا الميدان ليكون ميدان تواصل بين العرب من كافة الاقطار، لننتناقش بما يهمنا كطلاب بكالوريا و ايضا بما يهم الامة العربية من تحديات صعبة و جسيمة، و لنري العالم ان كلمتنا موحدة لا تنكسر او تتفرق

• Like 1

يا سلام على اللغة العربية الفصحى يا مللك ابراهيم .. المشكلة الكبرى اننا الوحيدون من الشرق الاوسط في هذا المنتدى لذلك يجب ان نوعي طلب مدرستنا بالدخول والمشاركة في هذا المنتدى

Semi off-topic: I regret not learning arabic when I lived in Bahrain. I only learned hi, hello, thank you, and a very large array of swear words.

ya 7ala !! I live in Bahrain

اهلين

كيفك

شكرا

طوطططططططططططططططططططططططط

هههههههه

you probably need to take some tutorials gd luck with that ;)

Semi off-topic: I regret not learning arabic when I lived in Bahrain. I only learned hi, hello, thank you, and a very large array of swear words.

اهلين

كيفك

شكرا

هههههههه

Which school do you go to? I went to a school simply called the "Bahrain school".

اهلين

كيفك

شكرا

هههههههه

Which school do you go to? I went to a school simply called the "Bahrain school".

I go to ARKIS and baharin school is a good school btw .. Can't you talk arabic no offese but it's an arabic thread anyways !

اهلين

كيفك

شكرا

هههههههه

I go to ARKIS and baharin school is a good school btw .. Can't you talk arabic no offese but it's an arabic thread anyways !

I can not write in any Arabic and my spoken Arabic is only slightly better. I'll stop posting here now. :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...