Have you already started studying for the final exams?

jacksparrow

I have a whole month off, but is this enough for final exams. I'm mainly going to study chemistry and biology. Have you guys started revising for the finals? And, have you planned a timetable for yourself. By the way, which options are easy in HL chemistry and biology? I've already studied Bio chem but don't know what second option should I choose. Ib biology I haven't chosen anything.........What options have you chosen?

^ Boss that's the best signature I've ever seen on a forum

No I haven't started yet, but I feel confident as I actually studied for the mocks and can recall a lot of stuff

:proud: lemme do a dance real quick :penguin:

Ok, I recommend you get a plan and start now. The earlier you start the less stressed out you will be when it gets there (hopefully). That way you have time to just review notes and stuff.

Best of luck :)

:rooster:

I started studying a few weeks ago but now that exams are in like....four weeks :panic: :panic: :panic: I've been stepping up my studying. I've mostly just done chemistry because that's where I have to focus the majority of my attention to as my teacher didn't really teach much over the year, followed by a review of history from 1780-1980 and reviewing my selected topics for paper two :(

I've been breaking up my chemistry studying (I use the Pearson HL book) by chapter. I go to the page with the syllabus outline on it and define/answer every single point on it, that way I know I'm not missing anything or leaving anything out. So far I've only done atomic structure, periodicity, and redox. And doing past papers too :P

How do you guys study for your more intensive subjects (such as HL history, HL sciences, SL/HL math, etc)?

• Like 1

I can't believe I've got only two weeks left. The only subject that I've been studying is Chemistry coz it's a bit difficult. Next I'm going to study for Biology. Economics and languages are quite easy, so I won't spend my time on them. Hope all of will well in the finals :SS

I started studying a few weeks ago but now that exams are in like....four weeks :panic: :panic: :panic: I've been stepping up my studying. I've mostly just done chemistry because that's where I have to focus the majority of my attention to as my teacher didn't really teach much over the year, followed by a review of history from 1780-1980 and reviewing my selected topics for paper two :(

I've been breaking up my chemistry studying (I use the Pearson HL book) by chapter. I go to the page with the syllabus outline on it and define/answer every single point on it, that way I know I'm not missing anything or leaving anything out. So far I've only done atomic structure, periodicity, and redox. And doing past papers too :P

How do you guys study for your more intensive subjects (such as HL history, HL sciences, SL/HL math, etc)?

You know, you should take syllabi and answer every question this way you will more likely remember stuff better and you'll also make useful notes for yourself :) That's what I'm going to do but I don't know which year's syllabi should I use. Both of my Biology and Chemistry books are based on 2007s syllabi.....