IB MYP Personal Project

HiggsHunter

Very unlikely HiggsHunter, here's a screenshot:

OOQ6Iz.jpg

If it's still not there, mind sending me a screenshot of the page (I'd prefer you to PM me so we can keep this thread on-topic). You can also send me a list of files that need to be removed (again, Personal Message) and I'll sort that out.

Thanks for the screenshot. Here's mine:

http://www.alfamontr...dScreenShot.jpg

As you see, there is no "is this file broken?" text as in your screenshot! It's late here now, but I can send you a detailed list of files tomorrow. In the "Other IBO documents" section, you can delete all the files with titles beginning "IB MYP …", as I've now uploaded them to the new Pre-IB/MYP section.

Thanks!

Higgs, you should be able to see it now. :)

Yes, perfect, it is there now, Mahuta.

Thanks for fixing that!

That is very odd, I'll look into it. I've deleted the files you wanted, let me know if anything else needs to be done.

Yes, Mahuta has fixed that problem now thanks.

Please also delete the file "IBO Standards and Practices (2005)" that I uploaded to the "Other IBO documents" section on 4 March, because it is replaced by the file "IB Programme standards and practices (2005)" that I uploaded on 10 March.

And as a further minor cleanup, in the "Pre-IB/MYP" section could you please delete the spurious extra "MYP" that has somehow appeared at the end of the title "IB MYP Sciences Guide (2005)" that I uploaded on 18 March?

Many thanks for your helpful cooperation!

• 4 months later...

As well as the IBO "MYP: From principles into practice" document, I've now uploaded to the Files section the IB MYP subject-specific guides for Language A, Language B, Sciences, Maths, Humanities, Technology, PE and Arts.

I've also uploaded the corresponding IBO Teacher Support Material documents for each of these 8 groups.

I have now uploaded these files, as well as some others, to the new "Pre-IB/MYP" files section that has been created for them. However, I have been unable to delete the duplicates that I previously uploaded to the "Other IBO documents" section. Perhaps someone with the necessary privileges could do that?

Just go to the original files (the ones you wanna delete) and hit the report button under them.

In the report you can just type Duplicate file and give a link to the new file. Mods will handle the rest.

Thank you for your suggestion, Ishaan. However, I do not see any "Report" button under the files, only under messages posted to the forums.

oops sorry, you have to click the "is this file broken?" link.

By the way, I think your the oldest person on this forum. How old are you exactly?

that is quite impolite, IMO. if you were that curious, you could have PMed him, you know!

• Like 1

As well as the IBO "MYP: From principles into practice" document, I've now uploaded to the Files section the IB MYP subject-specific guides for Language A, Language B, Sciences, Maths, Humanities, Technology, PE and Arts.

I've also uploaded the corresponding IBO Teacher Support Material documents for each of these 8 groups.

I have now uploaded these files, as well as some others, to the new "Pre-IB/MYP" files section that has been created for them. However, I have been unable to delete the duplicates that I previously uploaded to the "Other IBO documents" section. Perhaps someone with the necessary privileges could do that?

Just go to the original files (the ones you wanna delete) and hit the report button under them.

In the report you can just type Duplicate file and give a link to the new file. Mods will handle the rest.

Thank you for your suggestion, Ishaan. However, I do not see any "Report" button under the files, only under messages posted to the forums.

oops sorry, you have to click the "is this file broken?" link.

By the way, I think your the oldest person on this forum. How old are you exactly?

that is quite impolite, IMO. if you were that curious, you could have PMed him, you know!

The awkward moment when someone replies to a post you made months ago.

I was searching for "personal project" and this thread was one of the few that turned up.