Does the numbers of hours studying affect one's grades?

IBgeek7696

Hello,

I'm in need of a little help. I'm attempting to do my math studies IA, but I don't know exactly where to start or what methods Okay.. so my title is "Does the numbers of hours studying affect one's grades?" hours is my independent variable (x) and my grades is my dependent variable (Y). If I were to graph this I wouldn't know how. Grades can't be 1,2,3,4,5 on a vertical y axis. Should it be in percentages? and idk what should I use when it comes to solving. I would greatly appreciate it if I got some suggestions or help on where to begin.

do you use IB range of grades (1-7) or percentile grades? I also think you need to consider more variables :S

Thank you for replying! and I'm sorry, I don't think I was specific enough. I was referring to just the regular grades everyone makes. A,B,C,D,F. I don't think I can think of any more variables.. My topic might be too vague.. Think I should change it?

• 1 month later...