Spanish Ab Initio Textbook

hey guys just wondering for all you who do spanish ab initio, what text book do you use?

We have one but it isn't too good and nor is our teacher. So i was thinking of possible getting another textbook/workbook but i would have no idea where to start. Thanks.

hey guys just wondering for all you who do spanish ab initio, what text book do you use?

We have one but it isn't too good and nor is our teacher. So i was thinking of possible getting another textbook/workbook but i would have no idea where to start. Thanks.

do you have the reddish and yellow cover cos i do and it sucks

Have you considered taking an external class? I'm taking one and it's actually quite enjoyable and the extra exposure is a great help. Don't take one of those classes that you do for school but one of those meant for adults travelling. It's a more relaxed experience which helps just as much (I've done both types) and will promote your love for the language (perhaps the greatest help of all).

Oh and I have a blue one that says nuevo something (can't remember lol), comes with a work book. There's also a white spanish grammar book. Where are you studying in oz?

Edited by i love ib lol jk