Physics SL P1/P2/P3 TZ2

patatat

How did you all find the Papers? I know it's been a bit of time since we took them, but I didn't see any topic for Timezone 2 so I decided to create one.

I found Paper 1 to be much better and easier than past ones I looked at; when I did practice ones I'd always do worse than I wanted to but I felt good about the real paper. Paper 2 was somewhat difficult but very manageable; I missed a few marks but everything was doable. Paper 3 was cake for me but was longer than I expected it to be (especially since I spent too much time overthinking the power question in Quantum, when all it was was a simple P=VI shove-in...)so I missed 5 or so marks. I answered the questions for Quantum Physics and Astrophysics. Overall it was alright. Hopefully I can muster at least a 6.

Good luck to all on your remaining exams. I've got Spanish ab initio left :angel:

Regarding question 28/29 in paper 1, which is about the result of deforestation, which one did you choose? Reducing albedo or the carbon fixation? I was still unsure about the answer for this question.

And which one did you choose to do in section B in paper 2? I chose B3 in paper 2, which seemed to be the easiest one.

In paper 3, I was also stuck on the power question in quantum, but then I realised how to tackle it after the exam..sigh

How did you all find the Papers? I know it's been a bit of time since we took them, but I didn't see any topic for Timezone 2 so I decided to create one.

I found Paper 1 to be much better and easier than past ones I looked at; when I did practice ones I'd always do worse than I wanted to but I felt good about the real paper. Paper 2 was somewhat difficult but very manageable; I missed a few marks but everything was doable. Paper 3 was cake for me but was longer than I expected it to be (especially since I spent too much time overthinking the power question in Quantum, when all it was was a simple P=VI shove-in...)so I missed 5 or so marks. I answered the questions for Quantum Physics and Astrophysics. Overall it was alright. Hopefully I can muster at least a 6.

Good luck to all on your remaining exams. I've got Spanish ab initio left :angel:

I didn't like P1. But I never like P1

p2 was good. Section A was great and I think I did B2, the one on simple harmonic motion and nuclear physics.

p3, I did the same options. i really didn't like astrophysics this year though. How much did you get the temperature of the star Betelgeuse to be?

It just didn't work out for me, I don't know what I messed up.

Regarding question 28/29 in paper 1, which is about the result of deforestation, which one did you choose? Reducing albedo or the carbon fixation? I was still unsure about the answer for this question.

And which one did you choose to do in section B in paper 2? I chose B3 in paper 2, which seemed to be the easiest one.

In paper 3, I was also stuck on the power question in quantum, but then I realised how to tackle it after the exam..sigh

I'm pretty sure I chose carbon fixation, but it's really hard to remember now. I believe I chose B1, which I found alright but I missed some marks as I mentioned.

I didn't like P1. But I never like P1

p2 was good. Section A was great and I think I did B2, the one on simple harmonic motion and nuclear physics.

p3, I did the same options. i really didn't like astrophysics this year though. How much did you get the temperature of the star Betelgeuse to be?

It just didn't work out for me, I don't know what I messed up.

No memory of that now :P but I think I messed up on it too, as I was doing it while trying to manage my dwindling time. Annoyingly enough, I had received a similar question on a unit test I took a week and a half or so prior, but it still gave me a bit of trouble. I'm fairly sure I got it (mostly) right though.