Creativity Hours.

Do something creative.

The possibilities are infinite. You could pick up a drawing/painting class once a week for an hour for a semester. You could paint a mural with a group of friends in a beaten down part of town, granted you have permission of course. You could join a production of a play at your school with the drama group. You could pick up another language, as long as it's not either your Group 1 or Group 2 Language.

Really, anything that does not fit into Service (providing assistance to someone other than yourself) or Action (anything that involves handwork and sweating) can be used for Creativity.

For me, I have got creative hours on learning new instruments, learning new language or organizing some activities.

And yes, agree with elmar, the chances are infinite.

By view point maybe slightly different according to your teacher, you should ask your CAS teacher for more information and ask he/she before you start the activity.

Guest Red XII

I got all of mine for running a club. Leadership and organization can generally be swung to count for creativity, especially if you're planning meetings, events, and whatnot. If the club's purpose can further be stretched to creativity (which worked for me), that's even better.

An idea that came to mind was to pick up/learn something. Learn an instrument, learn how to draw faces for art, take up lessons at your community center... really, if you have an activity which does not fall under service or action, creativity is where it goes :)

You can learn how to do some artsy stuff, and then teach it to a group of people (creativity/service). You can also see if any of your current activities are creative, and split up the hours that you already have for, let's say, service, with creativity :)

• 3 weeks later...

I got creativity hours from theatre and Speech and Debate... Also from our thespian conference with improv competitions... I guess creativity is easy when applied to performing arts, you get a lot of hours pretty easily. I also had to make costumes and stuff... You should see if a community theatre needs help or something!

It all depends on your interests just like someone else said. If you want what I did, I was in a rockband (not the game), played guitar and ran a film club which produced and edited movies for various purposes. It is true, the possibilities are endless.