Easiest IB SL Science?

dubyawhy

I seriously want to know , which is easier? Biology Sl Or Environemtal Systems and socities? I'm baffled. In IGCSE, i scored a B in Biology (Extended) and C in Environmental Management. But i really want to score a 7. which one you guys think had more chance for scoring a 7. Nevertheless, which has easier Final Papers? Bear in mind that i suck at experiments and logical reasoning.

Well, tell me, are you better at memorizing lots of stuff and understanding how stuff works with all of its nomenclature? Then Biology SL will be the course for you. On the other hand, if you like reading case studies and drawing conclusions (and putting down structured answers, essays) from environmental factors, pollution, human impact, etc, etc... Then ESS will be more enjoyable.

I take both of them! As they have mentioned, ESS is also a group 3 course. I think both of them are easy, but Biology is way more entertaining. (The way the ESS course is designed makes it a little bit boring in my opinion...)

Edit: Here are the brief description guides//curricula for each course:

- Biology: http://ibo.org/recognition/resources/documents/SLBiologyBrief1.8.pdf

- ESS: http://www.ibo.org/diploma/assessment/subjectoutlines/documents/d_4_ecoso_gui-out_0801_1_e.pdf

Edited by MainRostand

Well, I'm pretty good at memorizing. However, I scored a B in IGCSE in biology, due to the reasoning they ask in every question.

Another thing I would like to ask you is, ESS Easier to score a 7 than in Biology SL?

Thank you for all your help, really appreciate that :)

Well, I'm pretty good at memorizing. However, I scored a B in IGCSE in biology, due to the reasoning they ask in every question.

Another thing I would like to ask you is, ESS Easier to score a 7 than in Biology SL?

Thank you for all your help, really appreciate that :)

Apparently at my school, Physics SL sounds scary to a lot of people (it's a one-year course...is that normal?) but I absolutely love physics, so I'm taking it anyway. XD

We don't have ESS, so Bio SL is definitely considered easy (plus it's a two-year course). I don't know what people think about Chem SL, though that course is also two years long.