University in England or Hong Kong?

D. C.

Hi everyone,

I recently got my IB Diploma (hurrah!), and unfortunately I narrowly missed out on my first-choice university.

While I'm still waiting for them to reply as to whether they'll be saints and still accept me, I'm faced with a slight dilemma.

I did my IB at a school in England, but I live in Hong Kong. As a result, I applied to both universities in England and HK.

If my first-choice university rejects me, I'm not sure whether I should choose to study in England or HK (I met all my other offers).

I applied for Sociology at all of my universities; if my first-choice rejects me, I can choose to study at either the University of Bath, or the University of Hong Kong, or the Chinese University of Hong Kong.

Any thoughts?

Hi everyone,

I recently got my IB Diploma (hurrah!), and unfortunately I narrowly missed out on my first-choice university.

While I'm still waiting for them to reply as to whether they'll be saints and still accept me, I'm faced with a slight dilemma.

I did my IB at a school in England, but I live in Hong Kong. As a result, I applied to both universities in England and HK.

If my first-choice university rejects me, I'm not sure whether I should choose to study in England or HK (I met all my other offers).

I applied for Sociology at all of my universities; if my first-choice rejects me, I can choose to study at either the University of Bath, or the University of Hong Kong, or the Chinese University of Hong Kong.

Any thoughts?

Hong Kong, because I'm going there haha just kidding.

Have you actually visited the University of Bath? I lived in England before and the uni itself is very isolated (far from the city central). Hope you don't mind that considering you're from Hong Kong. :D

Edited by sweetnsimple786
No textspeak, please.