Korean Drama

Jason08

There is this one Korean series which I have classified as one of my favorite. I dont know the exact korean name, but I do know it mean the JEWEL of the palace or something like that. It became so famous in the Arab world, I just LOVE that serie.

The name of the main character was JONGOMA (sp?)..

There is this Korean drama that is called Full House.

i liked it, though i did not watch the whole series due to IB work and stuff.

what about you, what do you watch?

one more thing: i also watch japanese drama! i like Yukan club and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge! (the truth is, i didn't watch any drama except those and FEW others!)

Hana Kimi is sweet, too.

LOL i watched all of those that you guys stated, even the Japanese ones :) i don't know how i have so much time to watch it all while being IB :) but its funny... Anyways my favorite ones are boys before/over flowers, your beautiful, and 1st shop of coffee prince.

I just finished watching personal taste/preference which was cute :)

• 2 weeks later...

LOL i watched all of those that you guys stated, even the Japanese ones XD i don't know how i have so much time to watch it all while being IB :) but its funny... Anyways my favorite ones are boys before/over flowers, your beautiful, and 1st shop of coffee prince.

I just finished watching personal taste/preference which was cute :)

ive watched you're beautiful as well..omg!i love it!full house was ok,hana kimi aslo ok..