Filling in CAS forms

Hey people,

I have just started my second year and also just started filling in my CAS forms.

1. Is there any prescribed CAS form? Like, all IB students across the world have to fill in the same form?

2. Is there any particular format of filling the form in?

Please help, I have filled in 2 forms for 2 activities, and have the gut feeling that I'm doing it wrong.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Work hard party harder! :D

1. No

2. No

For the second point, I'd advise you to BS your way through. That seems to be a prerequisite for the satisfactory completion of the IBO DP core requirements.

If you think you're doing it wrong, take the two forms that you have filled in to school and show them to your coordinator. Problem solved. There is no wrong way really, you've the facts of your activity, just describe in them as much detail as possible and flower up your role in the activities that you have completed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thats weird, our coordinator took out all those forms, and told us that all we have to do is write journal entries to log our CAS activities, like there is no forms for us to fill out besides the ones that the coordinators have. :P Is that the same for the rest of you guys?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It basically depends on your school and your CAS coordinator. If your coordinator had a specific way or method, then you can ask him/her or if he/she is a crappy teacher you can't talk to then it might be better to ask your fellow IBers who have already done it. I don't think there is any official form that every IB student must fill out, it's just different between schools. At my school we have to fill out a proposal sheet, hour log, documentation, record sheet, and a reflection form. We also have a bitchy coordinator who wants each thing done in a specific way. Your school might be different so just ask around.