May 2010 exams

hanniexx

Okay, so most exams are over. Yesterday, after my exam, I was talking with one of my friends and we started sort of summarising how we think this year's exams went.

We both agreed that we found this year's exams, in the majority, much harder than other years.

A lot of papers we came across were extremely tricky and often you had to dig the question to understand what it was requiring. These type of annoying questions have come up before, but after doing quite a few past papers, we had seen a whole bunch of much 'nicer' questions.

Has anyone else thought that this year's exams were quite a bit more tricky than other years?

Or is it just us two failing X(

Yeah, way more difficult than the mocks. I seriously hope they lower the grade boundaries this year.

I agree.

I can't wait to see my grades and know how I really did... because I feel like in IB you can't know this till you see your grades. (Your feeling would be mostly wrong about the exams... this is what a friend told me, and I think he's pretty right.)

Let's just hope for the best.