Maths SL Paper 2

TZ2 Paper 2 was soooo much better than paper 1... I had a smile on until I realized I had psyc in a couple hours!

Are you serious? P1 was so easy, I feel as if I could score full marks on it (almost), but P2 took so much time!

For me papaer 2 was also better than paper one. It did take more time, but the problems did not as seem as difficult. Perhaps because I focused my attention on the topics that were covered in paper 2.

There were so many questions on P2 where you had to find the solutions graphically, and it took so much time waiting for the calculator to find the damn x-intercepts.

There were so many questions on P2 where you had to find the solutions graphically, and it took so much time waiting for the calculator to find the damn x-intercepts.

I like questions where you can just graph a graph, you don't have to do work, the calculator does all for you! :P

But I see what you mean, it does take time, which is very valuable during an exam.

• 10 months later...