May 2010, English SL Paper 1

D. C.

i did the poem on Piano and Drums

i talked about how he was raised in the Jungle, and how his mother got killed and how his emotions

matched the drums and piano. Like how he recalled his mother being killed by the panther or leopard.

im pretty screwed though, i feel. Nothing like what the poem was discussed on here.

Could i get penalized on my intepretation, although i had evidence to back

up my points.

Anyone thought the same way ;)

i did the prose and messed up with a lot of my terminology!!! i called hyphens dashes ;) .

but i talked about characterisation as in the way juliet wrote revealed both her and rob's character and i analysed how she did this using the literary features and the styles she adopted in her letter ...do that make sense?

i did the prose and messed up with a lot of my terminology!!! i called hyphens dashes ;) .

but i talked about characterisation as in the way juliet wrote revealed both her and rob's character and i analysed how she did this using the literary features and the styles she adopted in her letter ...do that make sense?