TOK Presentations

Guest Mr Canada

well some of the topics used in my class were:The Problem of Evil (my topic 20/20)Dreams (19/20)Athletics and its links with religion (19/20)freedom of speech (17/20)body language (16/20)Fashion as a way of communication (17/20)hoped i gave a bit of inspiration:Pwell some of the topics used in my class were:The Problem of Evil (my topic 20/20)Dreams (19/20)Athletics and its links with religion (19/20)freedom of speech (17/20)body language (16/20)Fashion as a way of communication (17/20)hoped i gave a bit of inspiration:P

The Problem of Evil? what was that about? it seems very interesting haha

did anyone do theirs on homosexuality? my partner and i were thinking of doing it on that topic, but he's been out of the country and he's always so busy... any suggestions about how areas of knowledge i can bring into the topic, other than the usual ethics area...?

Do science. My classmates did a skit about a pair of homosexual parent wants to have children.

Its best to pick a topic that's easily debatable. Then you get lots of class interaction where alot of good questions come up, just in case you dont have enough 'juice' to talk about during your presentation. Try a world issue or something that interests you in the newspapers. I did mine on the ethics of video games. NEVER EVER DO CLONING OR EUTHANASIA (youth-in-asia), my TOK teahcer says it has become too cliche.

Its best to pick a topic that's easily debatable. Then you get lots of class interaction where alot of good questions come up, just in case you dont have enough 'juice' to talk about during your presentation. Try a world issue or something that interests you in the newspapers. I did mine on the ethics of video games. NEVER EVER DO CLONING OR EUTHANASIA (youth-in-asia), my TOK teahcer says it has become too cliche.

Don't expect too much out of the audience. You gotta keep them entertained, not making them debate amongst themselves. The main part is your presentation, that's where the marks come in.

• 1 year later...

did anyone do theirs on homosexuality? my partner and i were thinking of doing it on that topic, but he's been out of the country and he's always so busy... any suggestions about how areas of knowledge i can bring into the topic, other than the usual ethics area...?

hey yeah i was thinking of doing this as well. my first idea would be do homosexuals deserve the same rights as normal couples get in the society? or somethin along the lines of that...