Regrets of this Year?

The title should really be "Regrets of this School Year" since it's the school year that's concluded for most people.

I'm sure most people strive to live "with no regrets" but inevitably we will look at some of our past actions with disdain. So, what have you regretted doing this year?

Me, personally - to be honest, I don't really regret anything that much. I regret letting most of my Grade 11 marks sink to hell... that definitely wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do. However, I'm pretty happy with my cumulative marks in the end because the universities I plan on going to (Canadian ones) don't look at your Grade 11 marks, except for early admission. Non-academically, I do regret distancing myself from certain people (unintentionally, however). Regardless, I think I've solidified some friendships and I've definitely found some people that I believe will be friends for life. :)

Hehe, that ended up more of a self-reflection more than anything else.

Edited by greaterthaninfinity

Guest kt ilene

I regret not being more open and outgoing. In my head I am very friendly, I just choose not to share that for some reason. :)

Academically, not caring enough about my math and ToK grades.

I regert the weather! and leaving my coursework till last minute, and getting run over by a car! and not attending all of my analysing journalism classes cuz richardson is just that awesome! oo and not going to the gym as often as I should have...

I regret doing the IB, and not being more personally assertive when I started thinking things had got out of other people's control or awareness. I think if I'd actually intervened when I realised something was fishy, things wouldn't've gone so pear shaped. Oh and I also regret not planning some stuff to do for this summer! Exams and my incredibly short revision period kinda stopped the plotting in that respect.

1. Didn't study for my mid-years until 3 or 4 days before my first exam

2. Left my homework till the last minute all the time

3. Let myself watch videos late into the night when I slightly have some freetime in my hands... and hence I ended up being tired at school everyday

1. Not studying for my physics final. I mean, it's awesome I pulled off a good mark without studying, but I could have aced that exam had I studied... even a little.

2. Taking my bf for granted :/

3. Being so stupid in my first semester... ughh