Aliens!

Abu

So what do you think? Do Aliens exist?

I bet they do, they're much smarter than us and look like us probably. No, they don't have multiple arms and legs. And they look down on us as those idiots who can't even run their own planet. Losers, who the hell wants to associate with them, they're much better off without them.

I'm pretty sure they do, I mean, just look how many habitable planets must be out there, or even just planets since I'm guessing they don't look a thing like us. They could be huge intelligent amoeba shaped things that live for centuries and levitate around for all we know :P

They've probably been living around for millions of years already and can hide themselves pretty well so I'm guessing that's why we haven't anything yet, but looking at the fact that Mars might have had life in the past, and the possibility exists on a few of Jupiter's and Saturn's moons since there might or might not contain water, I'd say the chances of life anywhere else are extremely high. Maybe not that high for intelligent life but surely, if primitive life is this common, why can't intelligent life be common?

Yes, I think they exist, but there's no way I could make any guesses as to how they'd look like because I assume that they'd evolve differently than us depending on the conditions of the environment of their planet.

I agree. I'm basing this on the movie "Evolution", where the scientists figured out that selenium was poisonous to aliens in the same way that arsenic is poisonous to humans because of the different base elements that life on our plaent is made up of :) For anyone that thinks they will need to fight off aliens in the future: Selenium can be found in Head and Shoulders shampoo. Squirt it all over those invaders.