SL Physics Sample Exams

Youiop

Hey

I was wondering if the IB sample exams and exams from previous years packet is worth it

http://store.ibo.org/product_info.php?products_id=1117

this is the link

If anyone has used these before it would be great if you could tell me how useful they are. The product description doesnt even say if this packet has answers

So i dont just want to go ahead and buy it.

Thx

Your school may well have the past papers to give you for free :S

They're definitely good to go through, though, and should come with answers-- if you're thinking of investing in those ones, I'd hold off until they at least add 2008 into it. Get your money's worth! :)

Your school may well have the past papers to give you for free :S

They're definitely good to go through, though, and should come with answers-- if you're thinking of investing in those ones, I'd hold off until they at least add 2008 into it. Get your money's worth! :)

My exams are in 2 weeks though :/

Do all you guys download past papers.....you know.... in a not completely legal manner? I'm not the only one, right? Because it's been so, so useful to go through an exam, and see exactly what they're looking for in the mark schemes. And I ain't paying the IB money for what they should provide for free (as other education systems do)

Do all you guys download past papers.....you know.... in a not completely legal manner? I'm not the only one, right? Because it's been so, so useful to go through an exam, and see exactly what they're looking for in the mark schemes. And I ain't paying the IB money for what they should provide for free (as other education systems do)

If people stick up old exam papers online on their own websites, they're responsible for them. And if they've put them up, they're fair game for anyone to download. I don't see anything wrong with utilising the Internet's full capabilities.

And the definition of the word 'legal' is subjective, it differs from country to country and person to person :clap:

If people stick up old exam papers online on their own websites, they're responsible for them. And if they've put them up, they're fair game for anyone to download. I don't see anything wrong with utilising the Internet's full capabilities.

And the definition of the word 'legal' is subjective, it differs from country to country and person to person :S

Generally, downloading material/private usage without monetary gain is fine. Distribution of copyrighted material - especially the selling of such - is not. If anyone 'breaking the law', it would be the wonderrrrrful individuals who upload past papers. :clap: