Introducing a newbie

superleeni

Hi! I'm Lena, 18 years old, graduated from the IB in November 2008. I've been moderating over at IBScrewed.net for a few years, but the starter of the website has (understandably) let it fall to the wayside a bit, so I'm looking for some place new to share my knowledge about the IB program, as well as make some new friends :)

Hi, welcome Lena.

We are all experienced with IB since we're all doing it,but nice to have you around i guess.

As Hien said, I see that it would get people more reluctant to seek help from you if you announce that, trust me.

But I want to ask, why didnt you run the forum after the starter got breast cancer. :) Im sure they would have like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, sorry for being a noob, i was just saying that because i have access to a fair bit of IB information that I wasn't sure if people on here would have, and I knew how much that information helped me when i was doing IB. I'll edit my sig.

And I couldn't run the forum because Katie never got back to any of the mods to give us permissions on the website to be able to run things.

Anyway, I am doing my BA at the University of Auckland.

[quote name='superleeni' post='45810' date='May 10 2009, 06:45 AM']Okay, sorry for being a noob, i was just saying that because i have access to a fair bit of IB information that I wasn't sure if people on here would have, and I knew how much that information helped me when i was doing IB. I'll edit my sig.

And I couldn't run the forum because Katie never got back to any of the mods to give us permissions on the website to be able to run things.

Anyway, I am doing my BA at the University of Auckland.[/quote]
that sucks I hope she's ok :) breast cancer isn't that hard to kick its ass! though you lose the girls, which is horrific!

somethings are left unsaid, if you just went around replying to threads and being useful you won't go unnoticed. But just saying it in chat isn't gonna convince anyone :) I'm sure you're very resourceful...

and you wouldn't want to stay in Screwed anyway, all people do there is moan about their homework! while we actually help student in need of it, and not help them cheat which I know you guys accuse us. Sorry I don't like your forum :D