1-hour activities: is there a point?

So, I'm finally getting around to slowly chisling off my CAS hours. I've already got 40 out of the way, but I just recently colored in an anime poster that my friend drew for our anime club's annual Valentine's Day party. It took me all of an hour to do, it was rather simple. But as I started to fill out a CAS form for it, I found myself wondering if I should count it as a CAS hour at all. The project just doesn't seem fitting for the questions:

"Explain what you hoped to accomplish through this project" - ...to...color inside the lines?

"What difficulties did you encounter, and how did you overcome them?" - One of my red markers dried out. So I got another one.

"What did you learn about yourself through this project?" - I M A GUD KOLERER. 8Db

So, what should I do? Should I not even bother writing out a CAS sheet for something so simple? Or should I BS my way through this one? Advice would be much appreciated.

I wouldn't bother filling out a reflection for a 1 hour activity. All of activities I recorded for CAS were 3+ hours.

Mm, okay. I guess I'm just getting nervous about CAS hours, trying to get them all out of the way. But yeah, I would just feel silly filling out this CAS form, I think. -.-

Reminds me of one of my friend's 'blowing balloons' activity. She came with me to a V-day dance and I had to come early since I was part of the organising team and had to help decorate. Basically we gave her the job of blowing balloons and spent 2 hours just blowing baloons and got CAS hours for it. ;) I think her form when something like:

"Explain what you hoped to accomplish through this project" - to blow up a few hundred balloons with 3 other people with only 1 pump between us

"What difficulties did you encounter, and how did you overcome them?" The balloon tasted bad so we took turn using the pump

"What did you learn about yourself through this project?" - That blowing balloons is hard.

Incredibly enough the CAS coordinator took it. :)

Anyway, no it's probably not worth it to fill out a form...The hours will come, you have plenty of time :dash: