I'm in deistress over my EE topics

Zahrati

Hi guys, so i'm in the first year of the I.B programm and we are to begin with the Extended essay component of the program, the problem is I can't seem to find research questions or topics for the subjects i do,

so my possible EE subjects are History HL, Geography HL, French Sl and English A1 ...

I neeeeeeed help muchooo quickly ...

[quote name='Zahrati' post='35816' date='Feb 6 2009, 08:48 PM']the problem is I can't seem to find research questions or topics for the subjects i do,[/quote]

As you said, you can't seem to find means that you didn't found it yet. Don't worry, by hook or by crook, you have to discover it your self. The thing is, there are actually so many things that you can do on. You just have to chose one that is most suitable. How are you going to do this?

The pressure will force you to do so. Some times, you just need a minute to discover your EE topic. This is what all IB students have to go through. Take your time. But don't take too long.
All the best. Tell us when you have chose your topic and narrow your question. ;)

Hmm.. wait! You say you are in IB first year and you are in [i]distress[/i] about starting your EE?? An advice? Chill Out!! You [i]will [/i] be in distress when you are a week from the final draft and you're still missing half of it! The other posts are right too... this is something that you must find for yourself.

[quote name='Zahrati' post='35816' date='Feb 7 2009, 06:48 AM']Hi guys, so i'm in the first year of the I.B programm and we are to begin with the Extended essay component of the program, the problem is I can't seem to find research questions or topics for the subjects i do,

so my possible EE subjects are History HL, Geography HL, French Sl and English A1 ...

I neeeeeeed help muchooo quickly ...[/quote]

*twitch
your first year...and your DISTRESSED!? serious?!?!
first of all BREATHE! if anyone should be panicking it should be ME considering my first draft was due today and my total word count is 0 and i haven't even conducted my experiments and that i'm halfway through my so called "primary research" (doing it in bio) and NO i'm not bragging about it, it would be stupid if i was~ but i'm simply telling you about my situation.

you have ample time to come up with topics and also if your so desperate, sit down with your supervisor and talk with them. if anyone is going to help you, they will rather than asking us to come up with topics for you..know what i mean?

Zahrati are you Arab? (sorry for randomnes just asking because the username mean my rose in arabic :wtf: )
you are no in distress, don't post threads with titles in all capital letters, and relax. First you need to find a subject you are interested in, second you need to find out a certain topic or chapter in that ubject you have some backrgound knowledge on so it's not as difficult to research, third you read 10s of thousands of books, and third you say oh depends on my research I think this should be my EE title. I wrote mine after I finished writing my ee

I'm very interested in Psycholgy, and I'm thinking about going into Psychology later on, but my whole class is doing their extended essays on Psychology, so all the books in the library have been checked out and the teachers are super busy, so you don't get enough time with your EE supervisor. I just finished my IOP, and I found it relatively easy, when I wrote down all my paragraphs for the commentary it ended up being 2500 words. How hard is it to do an EE on English? I'd appreciate any input from people who are writing theirs on English. And is it better to do a comparison of two books, or to explain how a theme develops through the book or how the historical period affects the writing of the book?

For Zahrati: you should read about your topics,and see if there's anything that sparks your attention and that you want to elaborate on.