what is your informed heart?

Rula

I haven't had my CAS interview yet, and I am still in year one of IB, but I'll try to answer this one. . I think its not something you "grasp", more something you grow into. I would personally say that through my experiences (ie volunteering at elder homes, and at foodbanks, I've gained a wider knowledge base on the world around me, and had the ability to interact with many different people)

[quote name='IBSQUARED' post='33270' date='Jan 11 2009, 10:56 PM']I haven't had my CAS interview yet, and I am still in year one of IB, but I'll try to answer this one. . I think its not something you "grasp", more something you grow into. I would personally say that through my experiences (ie volunteering at elder homes, and at foodbanks, I've gained a wider knowledge base on the world around me, and had the ability to interact with many different people)[/quote]

yea same im in grade 11... but we have like a practice one going on now...
but i dont get your reply.... what is meant by your informed heart??

I do not have my CAS interview yet and I'm not sure whether I will have it or not. I just know about this when reading your thread.
I guess you must have done with the interview by now. How was it?
Hope that my post can help others. I think, to answer this question, one should just say how CAS has bring an impact in his/her life. To what extent did you contribute to the CAS. Is it for the sake for CAS hours or you yourself determine to do it?

May be we can describe what we have learnt so far along the journey of doing CAS.

[quote name='avrila' post='33372' date='Jan 12 2009, 12:10 PM']Hope that my post can help others. I think, to answer this question, one should just say how CAS has bring an impact in his/her life. To what extent did you contribute to the CAS. Is it for the sake for CAS hours or you yourself determine to do it?

May be we can describe what we have learnt so far along the journey of doing CAS.[/quote]

Basically, how has CAS made you a better person, i guess, and then you could use examples of volunteer experience in your interview.

Edited by IBSQUARED

[quote name='IBSQUARED' post='33399' date='Jan 13 2009, 12:17 AM']Basically, how has CAS made you a better person, i guess, and then you could use examples of volunteer experience in your interview.[/quote]

thanks guys... i'll say something like that... my interview is tomorrow.... hope it should go well

• 3 weeks later...