Where do I put my predicted grades in the UCAS Apply form?

hector_glz

Hi everyone,

Here's my situation: I just finished my application form, got my reference, personal statement and predicted grades ready. But when I finally wanted to upload my predicted grades the system told me that there was an error because I was placing grades for future examinations (I was on the education area of the application). Anyways, I also looked on the reference part (where it says predicted grades), but I can only put the total grade for the IB.

It is not showing me any kind of area where I can put the specific predicted grades for every subject I'm taking. The application is asking me to leave the grade space as "pending" in the education area for each module and well...some univs I'm applying for ask for specific grades on specific courses. How can I show them my grades?

Does anybody know where can I submit the specific grades for all of the courses that I'm taking?

You don't add your own predicted grades. You can only put grades that have already been achieved, and that's if you're applying as an individual and not through a school.

As Aboo said, your reference person puts them in. If you put in a "buzzword" when you first registered, you pay for your application and send it. It will then go to your reference person, who adds the reference and predicted grades. They then send it to UCAS again, and your application is processed.