How to count hours of CAS

I know that we have to complete 150 hours (overall) or 50 hours per activity (creativity, action, service) but I have some questions about counting hours...

1. Does the extended project count as part of the other CAS activities that i do? Does the number of hours I do for my Extended Project count as part of the overall CAS hours? I am asking this because currently I have around 120 hours... and I need other 30 hours, which i guess I could fill in with the hours I did for my extended project.
  2. The second question is... I am doing several activities where I combine 2 CAS letters (mostly creativity and service). When i count hours do i count them separately? let's say I made some art classes for children in my community. The preparation of the classes count as creativity and the classes count as service and it took 10 hours. when counting the total amount of hours do I count those 10 hours two times? or how does it work?

5 minutes ago, IB_taking_over said:

In terms of question 2:

At my school, your could double count hours. I did a lot of set work for a community theatre, so when I counted my hours from that they always went to C and S. 

@IB_taking_over oh nice! i think I solved the problem right now tho...  I don't even have to double count hours! i already have 206 hours, I guess that's ok right? Thanks for the help anyways!!