Is my individual investigation okay...?

ibsam

Hello,

My individual investigation for biology is due next week. My topic was quickly approved by my teacher, but I missed the optional draft due date due to the fact that I was having trouble processing my data. My lab is about exercise physiology, and more specifically, the effect of resting time during running on muscle fatigue, meausred by how long it took test subjects to run a lap around a track after resting for different amounts of times between trials. When researching my topic, I found that a lot of what I was testing was outside of the basic ATP cellular respiration taught in IB bio SL. In my lab background info, I talk about ATP creation in muscles, which has to do with creatine phosphate, etc. So after all that rambling my question is, is this okay?? I'm freaking out cause my teacher has not even seen my report and will not look at it until its handed in because I missed the optional draft due date :( If anyone would also be willing to look at my lab, that'd also be great :) Thanks!