I'm looking for some Psychology IA's

AgentChris

Hi, so I'm wondering if there are any simple psychology experiments which could be ran by three individuals which take no longer than 1 and a half hour?

If there are some good sites or any that have been done in the past that have been successful and was able to collect a good amount of data, that would be great. Thanks.

You definitely won't find an experiment for the HL IA that can be done from scratch to finish (including planning and paperwork) in less than two hours. But one of the simplest experiments I have heard of is the Stroop Effect experiment, I don't remember the info on the original experiment but you could probably find it somewhere. Chances are that there is only one that is approved by the IB. The experiment I am currently conducting for my HL IA (also relatively simple) is a replication of Elizabeth Loftus and John C. Palmer's Reconstruction of Automobile Destruction (1974) experiment. My group is 4 people but 3 is enough. The experiment itself is pretty simple but does require a precise and detailed procedure in order for the replication to be as neat as possible. 

It concerns eyewitness memory from the Cognitive Level of Analysis, taking into account relevant background theories such as Schema Theory and Multi-Store Model of Memory. It's pretty cool, and the the experiment itself will probably take less than an hour to conduct (depending on the amount of participants you use). Here's the original paper written by Loftus and Palmer if you're interested:

https://webfiles.uci.edu/eloftus/LoftusPalmer74.pdf

Check it out and give it some thought. Also, I recommend you try to find an experiment that you're truly interested in rather than what sounds easiest. If you're truly engaged in your work, you'd get an amazing grade and feel a great satisfaction once it's all over.

Good Luck!